How to enter the Run Hadleigh Park
- Run 15mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
- Run 1mi
Run Hadleigh Park routes
Experience the paths and trails of the epic mountain bike races of the London 2012 Olympics in this trail race through Hadleigh Park.
The 5 mile loop will take you through the park and past Hadleigh Castle, and whilst there will be a number of challenging hills along the way, the picturesque views over the park and surrounding areas are certain to distract you from the leg-burning climbs.
Since it is a 5 mile loop, it will be 1 loop for the 5 mile race, 2 for the 10, and 3 for the 15 mile, all run along gravel pathways that will have you winding through the woodlands.
There will also be a 1 Mile Family Run, so that you can make this a fun and fit day out for the whole family. In contrast to the longer races, the 1 Mile is flat and forgiving, suitable for buggies, dogs, and all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Run Hadleigh Park weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Active Training World are ranked #57 in the UK out of 343 organizers
Run Hadleigh Park reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Funky Planet Essex17th Jul, Orsett
- St Albans Half Marathon13th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)