- . 85 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The 5km and 10km routes begin and end in the centre of Heaton Park. During the race runners will get the opportunity to explore the park in its entirety, as well as passing the park's staple landmark, Heaton Hall.
Although taking in all the same sites, the Half Marathon has minor differences from the 5k and 10k. The course is clearly marked with flags and there are plenty of course marshals to keep morale high and guide you into the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November weather forecast
RunThrough are ranked #8 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November reviews (6)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August1st Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.