Choose your distance and pick your pace. With 1km, 5km or 10km options you can either aim for a personal best, or take your time and enjoy the sights and sounds of one of London’s most scenic Royal Parks.
The route is on tarmac paths and is suitable for all ages and fitness levels to run, jog or walk.
Children can sign up for just £5 and if you have a disability your support worker or personal assistant can run for free! If you’re in a wheelchair, give us a call as there are wheelchair places available.
What are you waiting for? Pull on your trainers and pound the pavements to help us support people with learning disability to live the lives they choose.
How to enter the Run Hyde Park – 5/10km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
Run Hyde Park – 5/10km weather forecast
Run Hyde Park – 5/10km reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Hyde Park – 5/10km?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - October16th Oct, London
- Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October23rd Oct, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.