Choose your distance and pick your pace. With 1km, 5km or 10km options you can either aim for a personal best, or take your time and enjoy the sights and sounds of one of London’s most scenic Royal Parks.
The route is on tarmac paths and is suitable for all ages and fitness levels to run, jog or walk.
Children can sign up for just £5 and if you have a disability your support worker or personal assistant can run for free! If you’re in a wheelchair, give us a call as there are wheelchair places available.
What are you waiting for? Pull on your trainers and pound the pavements to help us support people with learning disability to live the lives they choose.
How to enter the Run Hyde Park – 5/10km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
Run Hyde Park – 5/10km weather forecast
Run Hyde Park – 5/10km reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Hyde Park – 5/10km?
You may also like
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)