How to enter the Run Livingston
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Run Livingston routes
Experience Livingston from a new perspective in this beautiful 5k or 10k course. The course takes you on a mix of hard trails and tarmac paths, away from the busy roads to immerse you in the secret views of the many parks within the town that are invisible from the road.
Both the 10k and the Half Marathon start and finish at West Lothian College and snake through the town and along the River Almond. The longer route of the half marathon takes you through Eliburn Park and past the scenic Eliburn Reservoir, where runners may get a glimpse of successful fishermen reeling in their spoils.
Finishers can enjoy a post-race meal and refreshments, before heading off with their finisher's medal, and a sense of pride for completing such an awesome race.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Livingston weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Livingston reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Livingston?
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.