How to enter the Run Livingston
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Run Livingston routes
Experience Livingston from a new perspective in this beautiful 5k or 10k course. The course takes you on a mix of hard trails and tarmac paths, away from the busy roads to immerse you in the secret views of the many parks within the town that are invisible from the road.
Both the 10k and the Half Marathon start and finish at West Lothian College and snake through the town and along the River Almond. The longer route of the half marathon takes you through Eliburn Park and past the scenic Eliburn Reservoir, where runners may get a glimpse of successful fishermen reeling in their spoils.
Finishers can enjoy a post-race meal and refreshments, before heading off with their finisher's medal, and a sense of pride for completing such an awesome race.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Livingston weather forecast
Run Livingston reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Livingston?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Kilomathon Scotland5th Apr, Edinburgh
- Meadows Marathon1st Mar, Edinburgh4.1(6)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)