Run London Victoria Park October 5k, 10k, Half Marathon
1 / 6
Results & Photos
Come along and have a go at this running celebration. Catering for a whole host of distances and abilities. This flat loop course will provide any keen runners or newcomers with a perfect boost in performance to gain a personal best. Join to grab yourself a PB.
Half Marathon , 10k and 5k
9:45am Sun 10th Oct 2021 - 10:15am Sun 10th Oct 2021
London, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
The event experience
Based on the number of participants
Based on location
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Where and when
London E9 7DD, UK
10:00am Sun 10th Oct 2021
10:15am Sun 10th Oct 2021
9:45am Sun 10th Oct 2021
Half Marathon :9:45am
Here's what races are available for Run London Victoria Park October 5k, 10k, Half Marathon
£21 - £23
£12 - £14
£22 - £24
All races start at Northern Drive opposite the Burdett-Coutts drinking fountain. This fantastic flat course will give you a perfect opportunity to achieve a personal best.
In the 5k, you will cruise along the paths of the park, completing a small loop of the park, followed by a larger loop.
In the 10k, you will run towards the north-east corner of the park near the VPH Clubhouse where you will follow the route through Central Drive for 3 laps. The Half-Marathon will follow the same route as the 10k for 6 laps instead of 3.
- Finisher's medal
- Optional finisher's T-shirt (£10 extra)
- Prizes for top 3 finishers male / female + veterans for 10k and Half Marathon.
- Team prizes
- Chip-timed results
- Water stations
- First aid
- Fully-marked course
How to get there
London E9 7DD, UKGet full directions
There is minimal parking near Victoria Park so participants are advised by the race organiser to travel via public transport.
The closest tube to Victoria Park is Bethnal Green Station, located on the central line, only a 14 minute walk to the start.
Event day logistics
08:00 Registration opens
09:45 Half Marathon starts
10:00 Registration closes
10:00 10k starts
10:15 5k starts
- 5k: water will be provided at the end of the race.
- 10k: there will be water stations every 5k
- Half Marathon: there will be water stations every 3 miles.
- 10k: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Half Marathon: 3 hours
- 5k: Entrants must be 11 years or older to compete
- 10k: Entrants must be 15 years or older to compete
- Half Marathon: Entrants must be 17 years or older to compete
All race packs must be collected from registration on the day.
Registration / Toilets / Bag Drop
Registration, Toilets, and Bag Drops will all be located at the Race HQ near the start line.
To have a chance in winning the team event, you must be wearing a UKA registered club vest. The rank of your team will be determined by the top 3 finishing members for both the male and female categories.
Code of Conduct
- Do not travel to the event if you are showing any symptoms of covid-19 as outlined by the NHS
- Come ready to run - minimise your interaction with race staff, volunteers and participants by being as self-sufficient as possible
- Come alone if you can
- Under no circumstances swap your number or give your place to another participant
- Be respectful to volunteers and participants
- Observe social distancing wherever possible
- Leave more time than you normally would to get to and from the event
- Be prepared to bring your own water and food and carry it with you during the race and please dispose of rubbish responsibly
- There will be no on the day entry so please register beforehand
Can I enter the Run London Victoria Park October 5k, 10k, Half Marathon on the day of the event?
Unfortunately, there will not be on the day registration for this event.
Is there any parking nearby for the Run London Victoria Park October 5k, 10k, Half Marathon?
Unfortunately, there will very limited parking nearby so the organiser recommends to use public transport instead of a car.
How long do I have to complete the Run London Victoria Park October 5k, 10k, Half Marathon?
For the 10k there will be a cut-off time of 1hour 30minutes and for the Half Marathon there will be a cut-off time of 3hours.
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.
You may also like
Brighton Marathon Weekend 2023
Sat, 01 Apr 2023 - Brighton
Asics London 10k 2023
Sat, 08 Jul 2023 - London
RunThrough Victoria Park 5k, 10k and Half Marathon - April
Thu, 06 Apr 2023 - London
London Easter 10k
Sun, 09 Apr 2023 - London
RunThrough Victoria Park 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May
Sat, 06 May 2023 - London
Running Event Distances
Running in London Parks
Results & Photos