The Run Northumberland Cragside 10km takes place in the beautiful surrounding of the National Trust Cragside estate near Rothbury.
The race is officially measured and organised under UK Athletics Rules with a RUN BRITAIN race licence.
How to enter the Run Northumberland Cragside 10k
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k routes
The traffic-free 10k course is on the carriage drive that encircles the picturesque house and estate developed by Tyneside industrialist and inventor Lord Armstrong. The race starts and finishes near the visitors centre, and is just over one full lap of the estate.
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.