The Run Northumberland Cragside 10km takes place in the beautiful surrounding of the National Trust Cragside estate near Rothbury.
The race is officially measured and organised under UK Athletics Rules with a RUN BRITAIN race licence.
How to enter the Run Northumberland Cragside 10k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 5km
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 2km
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k routes
The traffic-free 10k course is on the carriage drive that encircles the picturesque house and estate developed by Tyneside industrialist and inventor Lord Armstrong. The race starts and finishes near the visitors centre, and is just over one full lap of the estate.
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Northumberland Cragside 10k?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh
- Carlisle Santa Dash8th Dec, Carlisle
- Meadows Marathon1st Mar 2020, Edinburgh
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul 2020, Blackpool
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Manchester