The Run Northumberland Cragside 10km takes place in the beautiful surrounding of the National Trust Cragside estate near Rothbury.
The race is officially measured and organised under UK Athletics Rules with a RUN BRITAIN race licence.
How to enter the Run Northumberland Cragside 10k
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k routes
The traffic-free 10k course is on the carriage drive that encircles the picturesque house and estate developed by Tyneside industrialist and inventor Lord Armstrong. The race starts and finishes near the visitors centre, and is just over one full lap of the estate.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Run Northumberland Cragside 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Northumberland Cragside 10k?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun3rd Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun9th Nov, Edinburgh4.2(3)
- The Great Skipton Santa Fun Run24th Nov, Skipton4.8(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun3rd Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun10th Nov, Glasgow4.7(1)