Run Northumberland's most popular 10k race takes place once again at the National Trust venue with a brand new winter date! The course includes a 4km climb from 3.7km to 7.7km (climbing almost 100m) then coming back down to the finish outside the visitor centre. Don't miss this challenging race which is full of views of the hills and the picturesque lakes and woodland within the estate.
How to enter the Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k?
You may also like
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr 2020, Morpeth
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun3rd Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun9th Nov, Edinburgh4.2(3)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Blackburn 10K - November17th Nov, Blackburn