Run Northumberland's most popular 10k race takes place once again at the National Trust venue with a brand new winter date! The course includes a 4km climb from 3.7km to 7.7km (climbing almost 100m) then coming back down to the finish outside the visitor centre. Don't miss this challenging race which is full of views of the hills and the picturesque lakes and woodland within the estate.
How to enter the Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k
- Run 10km
Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k?
You may also like
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr, Morpeth
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh
- The Newcastle 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Newcastle upon Tyne
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival28th Jun, Edinburgh
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February9th Feb, Hamster, Redford
- Levens 10k27th May, Kendal