Run Northumberland's most popular 10k race takes place once again at the National Trust venue with a brand new winter date! The course includes a 4km climb from 3.7km to 7.7km (climbing almost 100m) then coming back down to the finish outside the visitor centre. Don't miss this challenging race which is full of views of the hills and the picturesque lakes and woodland within the estate.
How to enter the Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k
- Run 10km
Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Northumberland Cragside Winter 10k?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford