We are pleased to be able to return to the venue of our first ever race in September 2010 at Wallington, near Morpeth. This race starts in the village of Cambo (1km from Wallington Hall) and finishing under the clocktower of Wallington Hall. The race is a certified 10k loop on undulating rural roads with some challenging hills and some steady downhill sections. This run is a great mid-week event and alterative to racing on weekends.
Run Northumberland Wallington 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Northumberland Wallington 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Northumberland Wallington 10k?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.