The route takes runners around the incredibly scenic Richmond Park on a mix of country paths and cross country sections. There are many fast sections but there are a few hills thrown in.
Runners are encouraged to go at their own pace so feel free to walk, jog or run
Please take care when running around the course as this is public land and local residents will be on the Park. Runners should also be aware that there are deer in the Park and they occasionally cross the walking paths and roads.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 1 weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Fix Events are ranked #15 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 1 reviews (6)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.