Consider these instead
The Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 11 has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Kempton Park Renaissance Run29th May, Sunbury-on-Thames
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 11 routes
The route takes runners around the incredibly scenic Richmond Park on a mix of country paths and cross country sections. There are many fast sections but there are a few hills thrown in.
Runners are encouraged to go at their own pace so feel free to walk, jog or run
Please take care when running around the course as this is public land and local residents will be on the Park. Runners should also be aware that there are deer in the Park and they occasionally cross the walking paths and roads.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 11 reviews
3 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.