How to enter the Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 2
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 2 routes
The route takes runners around the incredibly scenic Richmond Park on a mix of country paths and cross country sections. There are many fast sections but there are a few hills thrown in.
Runners are encouraged to go at their own pace so feel free to walk, jog or run
Please take care when running around the course as this is public land and local residents will be on the Park. Runners should also be aware that there are deer in the Park and they occasionally cross the walking paths and roads.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 2 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #31 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Weybridge 10k14th Jun, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun, Tadworth
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London