How to enter the Run Silverstone
- Run 1mi
- Run 13.1miBooked 3 times this week
- Run 10kmBooked 5 times this week
- Run 5km
Run Silverstone routes
The track is more famous for being the home of some legendary F1 races, but this is an opportunity to run around the iconic circuit on foot. So it's time to put the after-burners on and aim for a new PB!
The route is traffic-free since it all takes place on the Silverstone circuit, although emergency vehicles and authorised vehicles might be on track. It is requested that you are aware of and considerate towards all other runners, spectators, and visitors while you are racing.
There will be pacers during the half marathon race, for those aiming for times between 1hr30mins and 3hr30mins.
There is a festival atmosphere at the finish line, with medals, podiums, and finisher's photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Silverstone weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #21 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Run Silverstone reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Silverstone?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul 2020, Leamington Spa
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford