How to enter the Run Silverstone
- Run 1mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Run Silverstone routes
The track is more famous for being the home of some legendary F1 races, but this is an opportunity to run around the iconic circuit on foot. So it's time to put the after-burners on and aim for a new PB!
The route is traffic-free since it all takes place on the Silverstone circuit, although emergency vehicles and authorised vehicles might be on track. It is requested that you are aware of and considerate towards all other runners, spectators, and visitors while you are racing.
There will be pacers during the half marathon race, for those aiming for times between 1hr30mins and 3hr30mins.
There is a festival atmosphere at the finish line, with medals, podiums, and finisher's photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Silverstone weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Silverstone reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Warwick4.5(56)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- MK Autumn Run2nd Oct, Milton Keynes
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.