How to enter the Run Silverstone
- Run 1mi
- Run 13.1miBooked 3 times this week
- Run 10kmBooked 5 times this week
- Run 5km
Run Silverstone routes
The track is more famous for being the home of some legendary F1 races, but this is an opportunity to run around the iconic circuit on foot. So it's time to put the after-burners on and aim for a new PB!
The route is traffic-free since it all takes place on the Silverstone circuit, although emergency vehicles and authorised vehicles might be on track. It is requested that you are aware of and considerate towards all other runners, spectators, and visitors while you are racing.
There will be pacers during the half marathon race, for those aiming for times between 1hr30mins and 3hr30mins.
There is a festival atmosphere at the finish line, with medals, podiums, and finisher's photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Silverstone weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #20 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Run Silverstone reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Blenheim 7k Fun Run19th Apr, Blenheim Palace Grounds
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep, Woodstock