How to enter the Victoria Park Race - February
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Victoria Park Race - February routes
The Victoria Park Race will take you almost right around the circumference of the park, before looping back through the Park's centre past the impressive Bandstand and through the Pools Playground.
All runners will complete the same route, however lap numbers vary depending on your chosen race and are detailed below.
Half Marathon – 6.5 laps
10km – 3 laps
5k – 1.5 laps
Marshals will be on hand throughout the course to clearly indicate when each mile has been completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Victoria Park Race - February weather forecast
Dangerously windy overnight.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Victoria Park Race - February reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Victoria Park Race - February?
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)