How to enter the Victoria Park Race - January
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Victoria Park Race - January routes
The Victoria Park race is a looped track that takes you past all of the parks key sites such as the Bandstand and the Pools Playground.
Depending on which race you have entered, you will complete the course a different amount of times, detailed below.
Half Marathon – 6.5 laps
10km – 3 laps
5k – 1.5 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Victoria Park Race - January weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Victoria Park Race - January reviews (5)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.