How to enter the Run4Colour - East Anglia
- Run 5km
Run4Colour - East Anglia route
Brighten up your spring with this awesome Run4Colour fun-run held at the beautiful Hockwold Hall.
The 5km course run on undulating trails around the grounds will take runners through five epic colour zones, where participants will be covered head to toe in an array of dazzling colours. The event is open for both kids and adults, and participants are encouraged to make their way around the course however they please, whether that be running, walking, skipping, or dancing, the aim of the game is to have an awesome time.
Everyone will start in the same wave, and mingle with friends, new and old, at the colour post-race festival.
100% of proceeds from this event go to Asthma UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Run4Colour - East Anglia weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Run4Colour - East Anglia reviews (7)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Ministry Of Track4th Sep, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Fun Colour Rush Northampton25th Jul, Northampton5(2)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- St Albans Half Marathon13th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Fun Colour Rush Nottingham20th Jun, Nottingham4.7(1)