Hundreds of Colour Runners will start the day in a special edition white t-shirt, getting covered from head to toe in an array of colours in one of our FIVE colour zones on course. Can't run? Dont panic, you can walk, run, skip, jog, dance or crawl your way around our fun course!
How to enter the Run4Colour - East Anglia
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 5kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Run4Colour - East Anglia route
A 5km course filled with five COLOUR zones along the way. Everyone leaves together in one wave while running, dancing and singing along the way!
Run4Colour - East Anglia weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Run4Colour - East Anglia reviews (7)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar, Brandon
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Peterborough
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London