- . 197 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Run4Colour - East Anglia
- Run 5km
Run4Colour - East Anglia route
Brighten up your spring with this awesome Run4Colour fun-run held at the beautiful Hockwold Hall.
The 5km course run on undulating trails around the grounds will take runners through five epic colour zones, where participants will be covered head to toe in an array of dazzling colours. The event is open for both kids and adults, and participants are encouraged to make their way around the course however they please, whether that be running, walking, skipping, or dancing, the aim of the game is to have an awesome time.
Everyone will start in the same wave, and mingle with friends, new and old, at the colour post-race festival.
100% of proceeds from this event go to Asthma UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run4Colour - East Anglia weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Run4Colour - East Anglia reviews (7)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Ipswich
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K10th Jan 2021, Oundle4.4(18)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.