The Stena Drilling 10K takes you through some beautiful Highland scenery on the Balmoral Estate and will be clearly marked and well marshalled.
How to enter the Stena Drilling 10k
- Run 10km
Stena Drilling 10k route
The early part of the course is relatively fast on smooth tarmac, however from approximately 3.5K the course rises quite steeply up through the woods of Garmaddie for approximately 1.2K!
At the top of the famous “Hill” you will be met by the sound of the pipes before you enjoy the descent, which continues on the estate tracks for approximately 3K. Near the bottom of the hill there is a green footbridge, which needs to be negotiated with care.
After this the route descends further and joins the fast, smooth tarmac for the return section back to Balmoral Castle and the final 300 metres to the finish line gantry.
Stena Drilling 10k weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Stena Drilling 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stena Drilling 10k?
You may also like
- Aberdeen 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Aberdeen2(1)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival15th Aug, Edinburgh
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)