Distances in this event
- Run 10km
Stena Drilling 10k route
The early part of the course is relatively fast on smooth tarmac, however from approximately 3.5K the course rises quite steeply up through the woods of Garmaddie for approximately 1.2K!
At the top of the famous “Hill” you will be met by the sound of the pipes before you enjoy the descent, which continues on the estate tracks for approximately 3K. Near the bottom of the hill there is a green footbridge, which needs to be negotiated with care.
After this the route descends further and joins the fast, smooth tarmac for the return section back to Balmoral Castle and the final 300 metres to the finish line gantry.
Stena Drilling 10k weather forecast
Drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
Stena Drilling 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stena Drilling 10k?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run23rd Feb 2020, Aberdeen
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Scottish Half Marathon & 10K22nd Sep, Tranent
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running6th Oct, Inverness
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run29th Sep, Glasgow
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket