- . 234 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 20mi
- Run 16mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July routes
Bedford Autodrome Circuit was designed by former Formula One Driver Jonathan Palmer.
This event is the perfect opportunity to run this iconic circuit. Participants will be able to run on the track itself and therefore will benefit from the smooth traffic free tarmac circuit.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 4 laps
- 16 Mile- 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 6 laps
- Marathon - 8 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July?
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
- Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon13th Dec, Milton Keynes4(5)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - October16th Oct 2021, Bedford5(1)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.