- . 233 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - September
- Run 42km
- Run 21km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 20mi
Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - September routes
Goodwood Motor Circuit is unique and it is the only classic circuit to remain entirely in its original form. Originally opening in 1948, Goodwood has hosted countless motor racing events and is current home to the Festival of Speed.
The running course will take place on the track itself and runners will benefit from the smooth tarmac.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 7 laps
- Marathon - 11 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - September reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - April3rd Apr, Chichester4.9(5)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit – December5th Dec, Chichester
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Race to the King18th Jun, Arundel5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.