See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Join us for a unique opportunity to run at this Surrey Half Marathon, 10k or 5k around the incredible Mercedes-Benz World Circuit, organised by RunThrough Events. Enjoy the thrill of running a brand new course and racing your way to a new chip timed personal best on this smooth, traffic-free tarmac motor circuit!
How to enter the Running Grand Prix at Mercedes-Benz World – September
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Running Grand Prix at Mercedes-Benz World – September routes
Located at the historic Brooklands Motor Racing Circuit site in Weybridge, Surrey, Mercedes-Benz World is an unforgettable venue.
Each mile will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish. This is a lapped course, with each lap being around 5k.
Frequently Asked Questions
Running Grand Prix at Mercedes-Benz World – September weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Running Grand Prix at Mercedes-Benz World – September reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Wimbledon Christmas Run20th Dec, London
- The Nice Work Richmond Park Christmas 10k & 5k13th Dec, London4.3(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January23rd Jan 2021, London4.5(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.