How to enter the Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miCharity Entries
- Run 20mi
- Run 16mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March routes
Bedford Autodrome Circuit was designed by former Formula One Driver Jonathan Palmer.
This event is the perfect opportunity to run this iconic circuit. Participants will be able to run on the track itself and therefore will benefit from the smooth traffic free tarmac circuit.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 4 laps
- 16 Mile- 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 6 laps
- Marathon - 8 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 565 organizers
Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London4.9(48)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Boston Marathon UK19th Apr, Boston4.6(15)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)