How to enter the Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 20mi
- Run 16mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March routes
Bedford Autodrome Circuit was designed by former Formula One Driver Jonathan Palmer.
This event is the perfect opportunity to run this iconic circuit. Participants will be able to run on the track itself and therefore will benefit from the smooth traffic free tarmac circuit.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 4 laps
- 16 Mile- 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 6 laps
- Marathon - 8 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March reviews (2)
You may also like
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- Virgin Money London Marathon2nd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May, Naseby
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Richmond Runfest10th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Chelmsford Marathon & Half16th Oct, Chelmsford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
This event has sold out
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button