- . 116 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 20mi
- Run 16mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March routes
Bedford Autodrome Circuit was designed by former Formula One Driver Jonathan Palmer.
This event is the perfect opportunity to run this iconic circuit. Participants will be able to run on the track itself and therefore will benefit from the smooth traffic free tarmac circuit.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 4 laps
- 16 Mile- 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 6 laps
- Marathon - 8 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run29th Nov, Windsor3.4(54)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer6th Aug 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.2(34)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.