How to enter the RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 20mi
RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April routes
Goodwood Motor Circuit is unique and it is the only classic circuit to remain entirely in its original form. Originally opening in 1948, Goodwood has hosted countless motor racing events and is current home to the Festival of Speed.
The running course will take place on the track itself and runners will benefit from the smooth tarmac.
Each lap of the course is around 5k, so competitors will need to complete a different number of laps depending on their race.
- 5k - 1 lap
- 10k - 2 laps
- Half Marathon - 5 laps
- 20 Mile - 7 laps
- Marathon - 11 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #13 in the UK out of 380 organizers
RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April reviews (5)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile21st Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September27th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London4.9(48)