- . 29 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October
- Run 10kmBooked 3 times this week
- Run 5km
Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October routes
Battersea Park is one of London’s most picturesque parks and with its wide and flat footways, has been a favourite course for those looking for a fast race, or an easy entry level race. This 5K & 10K is the perfect opportunity to experience the park in all its Autumn glory, and chase that elusive PB.
The course will start and finish at the Bandstand this will lap around the park, 2 laps for 5K and 4 laps for 10K. There will be course marshals throughout and distances will be clearly marked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.