Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
You may also like
- Run Media City 5k and 10k - August29th Aug, Salford4(1)
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- Blackburn 10K - November17th Nov, Blackburn
- Ice Cream 10k Series 2019 - Preston22nd Sep, Preston
- Finisher’s medal
- 800 participants
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 478 organizers
This large park, just north of Manchester and home to a Grade 1 listed neoclassical 18th century house, is the perfect setting for a fun and frantic day out. Running on the paths within Heaton Park, this race is a great opportunity for a chip timed personal best. There will music, refreshments and a fantastic themed Heaton Park medal.
Other events from this organizer
RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - July reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- When will I receive my race number.Hey there, just to let you know race numbers are to be collected before the start of the race. You will receive a race information email the Monday before the event which will tell you everything you need to know. All the best!
- Is parkin available within the park ??Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Just to let you know that there are different places to park and each of them are within 20mins walking distance from the race. Here are the postcodes for your satnav:: M25 2GT: St Margaret’s Road entrance (12 mins) M25 2SW: Middleton Road entrance (10 mins) M25 2SW: Smithy Lodge entrance (12 mins) M25 0DL: Sheepfoot Lane entrance (12 mins) M25 1SS: Metrolink Entrance (14 Mins) M25 1JH: Grand Lodge (20 mins)
- Are children age 14 allowed to run thisHey there, just to let you know that to run the 5k the minimum age is 11 years, to run the 10k the minimum age is 15. So at 14 they can run the 5k. All the best!