After a successful inaugural even, we are excited to announce the return of the Leicestershire 10k. Come and run the second Leicestershire 10k at Prestwold Hall and take the opportunity to race around this unique 10k route!
How to enter the RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K
- Run 10km
RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K route
This ROAD CLOSED 10k will start and finish in front of the beautiful Prestwold Hall before heading around the race track and onto surrounding rural roads. Each mile is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is it a hilly courseHi there. Thanks for getting in touch and I hope you are having a great week. This is not a very hilly course with the lowest elevation being 65 meters and the highest 84 meters. It is very slightly undulating! :)
- Can you register on the day? If mot what is the last date for entries?Hi there. Just to let you know that entries normally close when the event sells out or on the Thursday before the event. Entries on the day are dependent on the capacity for the event. We recommend booking to avoid disappointment.
RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 536 organizers
RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham4(11)
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Nottingham4.5(5)
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Derby
- Mathew 10k Pudding Run17th Nov, Heanor4.8(6)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield