- . 117 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May routes
The race commences from the spectacular ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the park's most unique attractions. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - site of Usain Bolt's 9.63 100m Olympic record - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long and therefore 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all key points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July16th Jul, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.