How to enter the Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 5km
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May routes
The race commences from the spectacular ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the park's most unique attractions. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - site of Usain Bolt's 9.63 100m Olympic record - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long and therefore 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all key points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #14 in the UK out of 419 organizers
Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May?
You may also like
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar, Woking4.6(56)