See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September routes
The race starts from the unique ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the park's most unique attractions. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - where Usain Bolt set his 9.63 100m Olympic record - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long - 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all crucial points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October13th Oct, London5(1)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November11th Nov, London4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.