How to enter the Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5km
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September routes
The race starts from the unique ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the park's most unique attractions. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - where Usain Bolt set his 9.63 100m Olympic record - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long - 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all crucial points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #11 in the UK out of 267 organizers
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- QE Olympic Park 10K - August31st Jul, London4(1)