The RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k is a very special event that races through the incredible grounds of Londons Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This course is not only flat and fast, but also inspiring! The RunThrough QE Olympic Park 5k & 10k event is a great opportunity for a quick time and a fun morning out with a sensational medal!
Included is a themed medal, water, fruit & flapjacks. Each kilometer is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish. Come and enjoy the day with us; we hope to see you there!
How to enter the Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September
- Run 10kmStandard Entries
- Run 5kmStandard Entries
Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September routes
There will be marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows. The course is two laps for the 5k and four laps for the 10k on the roads/paths in the park. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the park.
Frequently Asked Questions
Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #11 in the UK out of 531 organizers
Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half – March7th Mar 2020, London
- RunThrough Victoria Park Half Marathon 10K & 5K - November16th Nov, London4.8(11)