How to enter the Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October route
This is a mixed terrain course on a variety of dirt tracks, grass, and well-trodden pathways. The initial stages of the race have quite steep gradients however the course flattens out toward the middle and the end stages.
This is a lapped race, with runners completing it twice. It is important to note that runners should be aware of any members of the public who are using the park.
The course will have marshals at all major turnings during the route and distances will be clearly marked.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August1st Aug, London4.8(4)
- Wimbledon Half - October10th Oct, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)