How to enter the Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – June
- Run 13.1mi
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – June route
This is a mixed terrain race across a variety of dirt tracks, grass, and well-used pathways. Initially the course is relatively hilly, however it flattens out toward the middle and the last stretch is downhill.
This is a lapped race, with runners completing it twice. The park will remain open to the public and runners must be aware of pedestrians throughout.
The course will have marshals at all major turnings during the route and distances will be clearly marked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – June weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 343 organizers
Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – June reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August1st Aug, London4.8(4)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October10th Oct, London5(1)