How to enter the Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5km
Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January routes
The course begins at the ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the most unique attractions in the park. The race then loops around the gigantic Olympic Stadium - now home to West Ham Football Club - before coming back along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long and therefore 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all key points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - December15th Dec, London
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar 2020, London