How to enter the Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January routes
The course begins at the ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the most unique attractions in the park. The race then loops around the gigantic Olympic Stadium - now home to West Ham Football Club - before coming back along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long and therefore 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all key points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January reviews (7)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October13th Oct, London5(1)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November11th Nov, London4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.