Make sure you don’t miss this opportunity to run through the streets of Putney & Fulham! The event has a great vibe and is well supported by local organisations.
The race starts and finishes at the Barn Elms Sports Centre in Barnes, London situated by the River Thames.
2-lap, very flat course taking in views of the River Thames.
Water will be provided every 3 miles, and there will be distance markers every mile.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Putney & Fulham Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Putney & Fulham Half Marathon reviews (9)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October10th Oct, London5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.