One of the fastest and most scenic Half Marathon courses around suited to both the beginner and faster athletes, This is a great course to acheive that personal best time! The course scenery include Old Deer Park and River ThamesTowpath. Over 70% of the course runs along the tow path by the riverside! The run is open to all abilities. With the latest Chip timing,a 300 pot for cash prizes, lots of freebies, spot prizes, free massages, energy bars/drinks and that all important medal! Enter now to join in the fun and remember to bring your family and friends for support!
How to enter the RunUK Richmond Half Marathon
- Run 21.097km
Frequently Asked Questions
RunUK Richmond Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Thames Ditton4.4(211)