Run Wexham, supported again this year by our headline sponsor N2O, returns on Sunday 30th June 2019 on the back of it’s record breaking success in 2018 at it’s new home of Black Park Country Park. Sign up today and get it booked in your diary to support your local hospital and help us make Run Wexham the best running event that you’ll do in 2019!
How to enter the RunWexham 10k & 5k
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
RunWexham 10k & 5k routes
Is the course/route wheelchair accessible?
The answer is yes, however this would be weather dependent, because in heavy rain we think it would be hard to push a standard wheelchair. We would ask that the competitor take the usual caution when in a group of runners to take care of others in their surroundings.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Firmley Health Charity
RunWexham 10k & 5k reviews (7)
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon21st Aug, Egham4.5(80)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Kempton Park Renaissance Run29th May, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Richmond Runfest10th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon & 10k - June5th Jun, Stevenage
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.