Consider these instead
The The Rye Ancient Trails 30K & 15K has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Christmas Pudding Dash19th Dec, Pett5(2)
- The Woodchurch 10 & 5 Mile17th Oct, Woodchurch4.8(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K1st Nov, Beckley5(6)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
The Rye Ancient Trails 30K & 15K routes
This event commences and ends in the picturesque Sussex town of Rye, before runners head out on a circular route into the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
This race certainly provides a challenge, however it will be well worth it for the epic views and the extensive historical landmarks for example, the Norman Churches of Rye, Iden, Beckley, Northiam and Peasmarsh.
With over 1500ft of climbing throughout, this race is designed to prove a formidable challenge however, with both a 15KM and 30KM route this event really is open to all.
The Rye Ancients Trails 30K & 15K raises money for the Oliver Curd Trust.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Rye Ancient Trails 30K & 15K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.