Trail Outlaws present Saint Cuthbert's Way Ultra. Bridging the national borders between Scotland and England, this inspiring 45 mile route start at Wooler. The route heads Westwards crossing large sections of the Northumberland National Park and the beautiful Scottish Borders region. Finishing at Melrose, which is where Saint Cuthbert's journey is thought to have started. This reduced mileage route still captures many of the most scenic and undulating sections of the Saint Cuthbert's Way. Free camping is also included on Friday and Saturday night, just a 5 minute walk from where the race finishes. The race qualifies for 2(4 new)) UTMB points.
How to enter the Saint Cuthbert’s Way 45 Mile
- Run 45mi
Saint Cuthbert’s Way 45 Mile weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Saint Cuthbert’s Way 45 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Saint Cuthbert’s Way 45 Mile?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.