Distances in this event
- Run 100km
- Run 45mi
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra routes
The route heads Westwards crossing large sections of the Northumberland National Park and the beautiful Scottish Borders region. Finishing at Melrose, which is where Saint Cuthbert's journey is thought to have started. The race qualifies for 2 (4 new) UTMB points.
- 200 participants
From the organizer
Trail Outlaws are ranked #86 in the UK out of 505 organizers
Trail Outlaws present Saint Cuthbert's Way Ultra. Bridging the national borders between Scotland and England, this inspiring 100km route will be reversed. Starting at Holy Island in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the Northumberland coast.
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening and overnight.
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr 2020, Morpeth
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run23rd Feb 2020, Aberdeen
- The Great Skipton Santa Fun Run24th Nov, Skipton4.8(5)
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul 2020, Blackpool