Trail Outlaws present Saint Cuthbert's Way Ultra. Bridging the national borders between Scotland and England, this inspiring 100km route will be reversed. Starting at Holy Island in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the Northumberland coast.
How to enter the Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra
- Run 100km
- Run 45mi
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra routes
The route heads Westwards crossing large sections of the Northumberland National Park and the beautiful Scottish Borders region. Finishing at Melrose, which is where Saint Cuthbert's journey is thought to have started. The race qualifies for 2 (4 new) UTMB points.
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.