Trail Outlaws present Saint Cuthbert's Way Ultra. Bridging the national borders between Scotland and England, this inspiring 100km route will be reversed. Starting at Holy Island in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the Northumberland coast.
How to enter the Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra
- Run 100km
- Run 45mi
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra routes
The route heads Westwards crossing large sections of the Northumberland National Park and the beautiful Scottish Borders region. Finishing at Melrose, which is where Saint Cuthbert's journey is thought to have started. The race qualifies for 2 (4 new) UTMB points.
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organizer
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh
- The Newcastle 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr, Morpeth
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival28th Jun, Edinburgh
- Meadows Marathon1st Mar, Edinburgh
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb, Saltmarket