Trail Outlaws present Saint Cuthbert's Way Ultra. Bridging the national borders between Scotland and England, this inspiring 100km route will be reversed. Starting at Holy Island in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the Northumberland coast.
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Saint Cuthbert’s Way Ultra?
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival15th Aug, Edinburgh
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.