How to enter the Salcey Autumn Challenge
- Run 6h
Salcey Autumn Challenge route
This is a flat course with minimal elevation changes.
The route is along well-maintained pathways, mainly on crushed stone. Obviously being in the middle of a forest, the narrower ones are covered in tree detritus and can become a bit muddy, especially when wet.
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Salcey Autumn Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #8 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Salcey Autumn Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Salcey Autumn Challenge?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- The UK Emergency Services Games29th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 627th Sep, Northampton
- MK Autumn Run3rd Oct, Milton Keynes
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October18th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep, Woodstock