How far is the race?
You decide! The 3.3-mile loop at Salcey Forest means your race can be 5k or over 60k! You decide how many laps you're going to do on the day within the 6-hour time limit. If you're looking to cover a marathon distance, you'll need to complete 8 laps (26.4 miles) and a half marathon will be 4 laps (13.2 miles!).
How to enter the Salcey Winter Challenge
- Run 6h
Salcey Winter Challenge route
This is a flat course with minimal elevation changes.The route is along well-maintained pathways, mainly on crushed stone. Obviously being in the middle of a forest, the narrower ones are covered in tree detritus and can become a bit muddy, especially when wet.
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Salcey Winter Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #13 in the UK out of 543 organizers
Salcey Winter Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Salcey Winter Challenge?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October18th Oct 2020, Bedford