How to enter the Salcey Winter Challenge
- Run 6h
Salcey Winter Challenge route
This is a flat course with minimal elevation changes. The route is along well-maintained pathways, mainly on crushed stone. Obviously being in the middle of a forest, the narrower ones are covered in tree detritus and can become a bit muddy, especially when wet.
The route covers 3.3 miles and is open for 6 hours. This event is about setting your own pace and seeing how many miles you can crack out in the beautiful setting that is Salcey Forest.
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Salcey Winter Challenge weather forecast
Possible light rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #5 in the UK out of 267 organizers
Salcey Winter Challenge reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- MK Autumn Run2nd Oct, Milton Keynes