Sizzling news is we’ve ‘tweaked’ the course to now have a common start and finish located close to the 400m start line. You’ll use lane 1 inbound. Outbound you’ll run clockwise and inbound anti clockwise. It was Confucius who said, “ To grow is to change, to become perfect is to have changed often” so hope it’s even faster with that final 350m ‘blast’ to the finish when you get back onto the track.
In conjunction with this tweak, I’ve decided to also launch a new era for course records. The Sizzlers hold amazing, nationally ranking 5k records (that’s how fast the course is)but several are reasonably out of reach so to give you a new impetus we’ll bank’ the current ones and begin a new era with last year’s fastest times.
How to enter the Sale Sizzler 4 x 5k – Race 2
- Run 5km
Sale Sizzler 4 x 5k – Race 2 route
Fast. Flat. Perfect for smashing PBs
Sale Sizzler 4 x 5k – Race 2 weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Sale Sizzler 4 x 5k – Race 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sale Sizzler 4 x 5k – Race 2?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley4.8(39)
- Beat Beethoven 5K - Media City, March13th Mar, Salford
- Run Manchester Etihad Campus - 5K & 10K5th Mar, Manchester
- Ironman UK12th Jul, Bolton4.3(5)
- Run Media City 5K and 10K – April23rd Apr, Salford