How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 5km
You may also like
- Run Media City 5k and 10k - August29th Aug, Salford4(1)
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- Run Aintree - October5th Oct, Liverpool
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Sizzling news is weve tweaked the course to now have a common start and finish located close to the 400m start line. Youll use lane 1 inbound. Outbound youll run clockwise and inbound anti clockwise. It was Confucius who said, To grow is to change, to become perfect is to have changed often so hope its even faster with that final 350m blast to the finish when you get back onto the track.
In conjunction with this tweak, Ive decided to also launch a new era for course records. The Sizzlers hold amazing, nationally ranking 5k records (thats how fast the course is)but several are reasonably out of reach so to give you a new impetus well bank the current ones and begin a new era with last years fastest times.
Sale Sizzler 4 x 5k – Race 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sale Sizzler 4 x 5k – Race 2?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.