The race starts and finishes at Old Deer park adjacent to the A316 – post code TW9 2SF Make sure you don’t miss this opportunity of running in one of the most scenic Half marathons in London. The majority of the Richmond Half Marathon is run against the backdrop of River Thames.
How to enter the Perseverance Richmond Half and 10k
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Perseverance Richmond Half and 10k routes
10km and half runners will run the first 4.5 miles on the same course. On the map you will see a 10k/half split point. 10km runners turn LEFT and head back to Old Deer Park. Half runners carry STRAIGHT ON for their loop of several miles before returning to the 10k/half split point where they then turn LEFT following the same way back as the 10km runners to Old Deer Park
You will notice a big marked up loop up at Old Deer park up round the woods. 10k runners run this grass loop of 1022 metres to make up the correct 10k distance required. The good news is the half runners will not be required to do this grass loop (!) and will simply follow the 'half marathon turn right' signs into the finish! Same as 2017.
Perseverance Richmond Half and 10k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Perseverance Richmond Half and 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Perseverance Richmond Half and 10k?
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon11th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)