Whether you are a seasoned trail runner or eager to find out about the benefits of trail running, these activity-filled days will help you on your trail running journey. With trail running workshops and talks, timed races, demo pools and specialist Salomon advice throughout the day and a relaxed evening with live music and a bar, there's something for everyone. Our festivals are the perfect opportunity to get involved in the trail running community, enjoy the freedom nature offers us and find your local trails. It's time to play.
How to enter the Salomon Trail Running Festival – Edinburgh
- Run 50km
- Run 20km
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Salomon Trail Running Festival – Edinburgh reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Salomon Trail Running Festival – Edinburgh?
You may also like
- Heineken Race To The Castle25th Jun, Bamburgh
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun, Fort Augustus5(15)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- 24 Hours South - The Offa's Dyke Ultra14th May, Prestatyn
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Half, Full & Ultra Marathon24th Apr, Prestatyn
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.