The Saltmarsh75 is a two day Ultra Marathon, where competitors tackle 75 miles of some of England’s most unique coast line, the Saltmarsh Coast of the Maldon District.
Take on the challenge as a walker, a runner, or a bit of both, the choice is yours. If you're not quite up for the full challenge, then we have a variety of packages to suit all, including our new duo option.
How to enter the Saltmarsh 75
- Run 13.5mi
- Run 50mi
Saltmarsh 75 weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Saltmarsh 75 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Saltmarsh 75?
You may also like
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon3rd Oct, Colchester4.7(2)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.