204km cycling event starting from Great Bromley, nr Colchester. Controls at Wickham Market, Diss and Sudbury, plus 2 information controls.
A circular route nearest the shortest day of the year. Starting at Great Bromley VH, Essex and just crossing over the Norfolk border at the midway point, this ride is mainly on B roads and quiet A roads in Suffolk.
A chance to see some Xmas lights both tasteful and not! Breakfast at the start and hot food at the finish are included in the price. Plenty of parking at the village hall. Closest train stations are Wivenhoe or Manningtree but Sunday services are restricted. Hopefully, the sun will shine for us this year!
How to enter the Santa Special
- Bike 204km
Santa Special weather forecast
Santa Special reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Santa Special?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.