Having completed lots of marathons and ultras we believe we know what it takes to put on an enjoyable event for the fit, the dedicated and the hardcore long distance runners. And for those, like myself, who fit none of those categories, we'll do our best to get you round!
Come and join us in December for a jaunt along the Saxon Shore Way where it winds its way up the coast at Deal. The Saxon Shore Marathon will be running for the 8th consecutive year along the sea front. The course is very flat, with a few tiny undulations, the surface is very good indeed, all hard surfaces and will be mud free and even the most navigationally challenged amongst us will be able to get around the course without getting lost. Promise!
How to enter the Saxon Shore Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 5.24mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Saxon Shore Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Saxon Shore Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Saxon Shore Marathon?
You may also like
- Ashford AC Givaudan 10K6th Oct, Kennington
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd4.5(28)
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 515th Dec, Deal4.5(6)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay