Having completed lots of marathons and ultras we believe we know what it takes to put on an enjoyable event for the fit, the dedicated and the hardcore long distance runners. And for those, like myself, who fit none of those categories, we'll do our best to get you round!
Come and join us in December for a jaunt along the Saxon Shore Way where it winds its way up the coast at Deal. The Saxon Shore Marathon will be running for the 8th consecutive year along the sea front. The course is very flat, with a few tiny undulations, the surface is very good indeed, all hard surfaces and will be mud free and even the most navigationally challenged amongst us will be able to get around the course without getting lost. Promise!
How to enter the Saxon Shore Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 5.24mi
Saxon Shore Marathon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Saxon Shore Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Saxon Shore Marathon?
You may also like
- The Betteshanger 10 & 5 Mile21st Nov, Deal
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 520th Dec, Deal4.4(7)
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex Original Kent 202031st Oct, Herne Bay4.7(79)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, Lydd4.1(36)
- The Christmas Pudding Dash19th Dec, Pett5(2)
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K1st Nov, Beckley5(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.