This unique event spans up to 10 days, though if you don't feel up to committing to a full 10 day experience then feel free to sign up for a single day ticket. The route follows quiet country lanes, however participants should be aware there could be traffic as this is not a closed race event. On each day there will be four major race categories plus an additional 5K on Day 10:
Ultra Marathon: 50K comprised of 7 laps of the 4.37 mile circuit
Marathon: 26.2M comprised of 6 laps of the 4.37 mile circuit
Half Marathon: Completes 3 laps of the 4.37 mile circuit
10K: Approximately 1.5 laps of the 4.37 mile circuit.
Many people will choose to camp, especially if they are taking part in the multi-day options. Please note that camping is paid for separately to tickets, and must be purchased through Time2Run evens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scorcher Run Festival weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Scorcher Run Festival reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.