How to enter the Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 42.2km
- Run 32mi
Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon routes
All three races begin at the Prestatyn seafront and from here the only way is up. Runners will follow the national trail waymarkers into the hills on the town edge and then continue southwards. As the route continues, the terrain becomes increasingly difficult but you will be rewarded with increasingly beautiful views.
Those competing in the half marathon will finish at the summit of Moel Y Parc just above Bodfari. Marathon runners finish at Moel Gyw summit above the Clwyd Gate Pass. The 32 mile ultra marathon finishes at the summit of Cyrn y Brain above the Horseshoe Pass.
Please be aware that the route follows the well marked national trail and there will be no independent markings until runners make their final climb to the summit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May, Chester
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor