The only way is up with these new Half Marathon/Marathon/Ultra distance races along the Offas Dyke footpath!
Starting at Prestatyn seafront, the national trail waymarkers are followed up into the hills on the edge of the town and continue in a Southerly direction, with the scenery and terrain becoming more and more beautiful, and challenging as you go!
NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE THE TRANSPORT BACK TO START TICKETS, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY A 5 FEE ON RACE DAY.
How to enter the Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 21.1kmStandard Entries
- Run 42.2kmStandard Entries
- Run 32miStandard Entries
Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon routes
Half Marathoners finish their journey at the summit of Moel Y Parc, above Bodfari, and Marathon runners finish at Moel Gyw summit above the Clwyd Gate Pass.
The new addition - the 'Ultra' finishes at the summit of Cyrn y BRain above the Horseshoe Pass, and is a distance of 32 Miles in length
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS THE ROUTE FOLLOWS THE WELL MARKED NATIONAL TRAIL, THERE ARE NO INDEPENDANT ROUTE MARKINGS, UNTIL YOU LEAVE THE OFFAS DYKE FOOTPATH, TO THE FINAL CLIMB TO THE SUMMIT.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Sanlam Coast Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Colwyn Bay4.6(12)