Our second Sunday races provide a perfect way to start your lazy Sunday. We’ve a beautiful route over Wimbledon Common, you’ll have a lovely run, and earn a good breakfast afterwards.
And because it’s Sunday, we’re keeping it simple ourselves. So it’s low key, no huge organisation, and no prizes. Just a well marked course, plenty of support and accurate results soon after the race. That means you can relax, enjoy your running, and we can get the breakfast going faster.
The course is a beauty – good running, lovely scenery and not too much mud. And no splash.
The race starts at our clubhouse on Richardson Evans Memorial fields. It runs out alongside Beverley Brook before two undulating laps and then a return to finish by our clubhouse.
5 MileStart Time: 8:30am
Second Sunday Five Miles – August weather forecast
Windy in the morning and afternoon.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Second Sunday Five Miles – August reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.