Five miles, every second Sunday of the month, on Wimbledon Common. This low key run provides a perfect way to start your Sunday - a beautiful route over Wimbledon Common where you'll have a lovely run, and earn a good breakfast afterwards.
The race starts at our clubhouse on Richardson Evans Memorial fields. It runs out alongside Beverley Brook before two undulating laps and then a return to finish by our clubhouse.
Second Sunday Five Miles – June weather forecast
Drizzle in the morning.
Second Sunday Five Miles – June reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Second Sunday Five Miles – June?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.