How to enter the Sheffield Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Sheffield Half Marathon route
Looking for a challenge? Our Asda Foundation Sheffield Half Marathon’s demanding terrain will provide you with just that! Don’t worry it’s well worth your hard work. The course rewards you with spectacular views of the Peak District and various City landmarks.
Starting on Arundel Gate, in the heart of the City Centre, runners are instantly hit with the euphoria that surrounds this fantastic event. Runners then travel down the much loved ‘Eccy’ Road and take in its selection of bars, restaurants and independent shops.
From there on, they are treated to picturesque views of the Peak District, passing Encliffe Park and Sheffield Tigers Rugby Club. Those views are then left behind as the course heads downhill to the outskirts of Dore and back to ‘Eccy’ Road. Eventually reentering the City Centre, runners finish in front of the Town Hall and an adoring crowd!
Naturally, to take advantage of the best of the Peak District’s incredible views, there will be an uphill ‘King of the Hill’ section.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- How old do you have to be to participate?Hello, just to let you must be 17 years or over on race day. All the Best!
- Can you run for any charity?Hi there, Just to let you know that you can run for any charity of your choice
Sheffield Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #45 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Sheffield Half Marathon reviews (7)
4.9 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May 2020, Leeds5(2)
- The Clowne Half Marathon24th Nov, Clowne4.5(13)
- The Carsington Water Half Marathon & 10K Weekend22nd Feb 2020, Ashbourne4.5(26)
- Leicestershire Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Prestwold3.8(15)
- The Monsal Trail Half Marathon & 10K21st Mar 2020, Bakewell4.7(8)