Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
You may also like
- Wild West Beer Bonanza 5K, 10K, & Half Marathon24th Aug, Sheffield
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- Cheshire Half Marathon1st Sep, Siddington
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon29th Sep, Nottingham
- Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown27th Oct, Oldham
- 5000 participants
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #24 in the UK out of 477 organizers
A major event in the UK's running calendar, the Sheffield Half Marathon attracts thousands of runners of all abilities and spectators to the city's streets and raises many thousands of pounds for good causes.
With a city centre start and finish, the event boasts a super scenic route with stunning views of the Peak District for those who conquer the climb to Ringinglow.
The race even incorporates a 'triple test' giving entrants a chance to be crowned 'King of the Hill' or 'Queen of the Hill' in a timed hill climb, triumph in a 10K downhill sprint section and cross the finish line first to lift the Sheffield Half Marathon title.
Other events from this organizer
Sheffield Half Marathon route
Sheffield Half Marathon reviews (6)
4.9 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- How old do you have to be to participate?Hello, just to let you must be 17 years or over on race day. All the Best!