How to enter the Sheffield Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Sheffield Half Marathon route
Looking for a challenge? Our Asda Foundation Sheffield Half Marathon’s demanding terrain will provide you with just that! Don’t worry it’s well worth your hard work. The course rewards you with spectacular views of the Peak District and various City landmarks.
Starting on Arundel Gate, in the heart of the City Centre, runners are instantly hit with the euphoria that surrounds this fantastic event. Runners then travel down the much loved ‘Eccy’ Road and take in its selection of bars, restaurants and independent shops.
From there on, they are treated to picturesque views of the Peak District, passing Encliffe Park and Sheffield Tigers Rugby Club. Those views are then left behind as the course heads downhill to the outskirts of Dore and back to ‘Eccy’ Road. Eventually reentering the City Centre, runners finish in front of the Town Hall and an adoring crowd!
Naturally, to take advantage of the best of the Peak District’s incredible views, there will be an uphill ‘King of the Hill’ section.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
- How old do you have to be to participate?Hello, just to let you must be 17 years or over on race day. All the Best!
- Can you run for any charity?Hi there, Just to let you know that you can run for any charity of your choice
Sheffield Half Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #72 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Sheffield Half Marathon reviews (7)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May, Leeds4.6(8)
- Holme Pierrepont Half Marathon18th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
- Cheshire Half Marathon12th Sep, Siddington
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Virtual Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May3rd May, Manchester3.3(1)