- . 127 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Kick-start your festive celebrations with the ever popular Ho Ho Glow run. So popular and fun that this year that the race will be run three times at 1100, 1400, and 1700.
The course takes you along the Sheffield and Tinsley Canal Towpath, with a choice of 5km or 10km distances. The route is fast and flat along a mixture of terrain.
The course will be distance marked and runners will be greeted with a glass of bubbly and a tasty mince pie as they speed across the finish line.
Morning 10KStart Time: 11:00am
Morning 5KStart Time: 11:00am
Afternoon 5KStart Time: 2:00pm
Evening 5KStart Time: 5:00pm
Afternoon 10KStart Time: 2:00pm
Evening 10KStart Time: 5:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk weather forecast
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk reviews (2)
3.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Wakefield Hospice 10k21st Mar 2021, Wakefield4.8(25)
- Wild West Beer Bonanza 5km & 10km Fun Run/Walk21st Aug, Sheffield
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.