- The Fun Run will start and finish on the canal towpath behind The Source.
- Santa will begin the race in his sleigh and all the kids will get a free gift in Santa's Grotto!
- The course is fully wheelchair and pram accessible and will be totally traffic free.
- Full details of the route will be available shortly before the race.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Sheffield Santa Run weather forecast
Light rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Sheffield Santa Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sheffield Santa Run?
You may also like
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Wild West Beer Bonanza 5km & 10km Fun Run/Walk21st Aug, Sheffield
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.